MENOG Mailing List
The MENOG mailing list provides a forum for the exchange of technical information and the discussion of implementation issues that require cooperation among the Middle East region network service providers. Everyone is welcome to join.
Subscribe to the MENOG Mailing List
You need to subscribe to the list to post a message or join in a discussion. Type in your e-mail address and click on ‘subscribe’.
To send a message to the mailing list, send your mail to menog [at] menog [dot] org.
Unsubscribe from the MENOG Mailing List
To leave the list, send an empty e-mail to menog-request [at] lists [dot] menog [dot] org?subject=unsubscribe.
Mailing List Acceptable Use Policy
In order to continue to provide a useful forum for discussion of relevant technical issues, users of the list are asked to respect the following guidelines.
- Discussion will focus on Internet operational and technical issues.
- Discussion related to meetings of network service providers is appropriate.
- Discussion unrelated to these topics is not appropriate.
- Postings to multiple mailing lists are discouraged.
- Postings that include foul language, character assassination, and lack of respect for other participants are unacceptable.
- Blatant product or service marketing is unacceptable.
- Postings of a political, philosophical or legal nature are unacceptable.
- Postings to the list should be in ASCII or MIME encoded as text/plain. Attachments should not be sent to the list. To present a document, a suitable URL may be referred to. For documents of general interest, the use of proprietary file formats is discouraged.
Individuals who violate these guidelines will be contacted personally and asked to adhere to the guidelines. If an individual persists in violating the guidelines, the MENOG Coordination Committee will take action to filter the offender’s messages from the list.
If groups of individuals persist in introducing topics that are outside the scope of MENOG, the list manager will send a request to the entire mailing list requesting adherence to the guidelines. If the discussion continues unabated, the list manager will take action to filter all postings on the topic.
Mailing List Archives
A full archive is available of messages sent to the list.
Any message sent to the list will be archived and made available on the web automatically. No changes will be made to the archive, so subscribers should think about what they are writing before they post.