Are you interested in hosting MENOG 20 & Peering Forum on one of the following dates:
23-27 February 2020
15-19 March 2020
MENOG relies on a local host to support the organisation and delivery of the meeting.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The roles and responsibilities of the local host can be found on our Host Requirements page.
How you can benefit as a MENOG Host
Hosting a MENOG Meeting guarantees your organisation excellent visibility in the Middle East. After we confirm you as Host, we’ll promote your vital contribution by:
- Mentioning your organisation’s name in the opening and closing plenaries and in announcements throughout the meeting
- Allowing you to make a short welcome speech during the opening plenary (no sales pitches please)
- Displaying your logo on the MENOG website, in printed meeting material, on participant badges, on the intermission slides, and on roll-up banners at the meeting
- Providing space in the coffee break area where you can display one promotional roll-up banner during both days of the meeting
If you’d like to host the MENOG 20 & Peering Forum, please email us at menog [at] ripe [dot] net before 15 August 2019.
Your host proposal should be as detailed as possible and we require the following information from you:
- The name of your organization and a short explanation of why you would like to become a MENOG Meeting Host
- The city in which you are proposing to host the meeting with some highlights that explain why MENOG attendees might wish to visit this city.
- Information on any requirements, laws, policies (etc.) operative in the proposed meeting location that might affect the meeting or its organisation. For example, you must let us know about any special visa requirements, any permits we would need to obtain to hold a meeting in the proposed location, and so on.
- If known, an outline of how you propose to arrange Internet connectivity to the meeting venue
- A list of at least two suitable meeting venues (hotels and/or conference centres)
- A list of venues that can host social events (museums, clubs, restaurants, etc.) with a capacity between 150 and 200 people.
We also invite you to provide any additional information that you think would support your proposal to host the MENOG 20 & Peering Forum.
We look forward to hearing from you.