The MENOG Coordination Team is looking for hosts to support the organisation of upcoming MENOG meetings in the Middle-East.
A MENOG meeting is a five-day meeting offering network engineers and other technical staff the opportunity to share their experiences and knowledge, and identify areas for regional cooperation. It brings together Internet organisations and key industry figures to discuss and promote the development of the Internet in the Middle-East.
Our Host is expected to provide general support during the preparation period of the MENOG Meeting and also during the meeting week. This includes:
- Help in scouting for possible meeting venues
- Help in scouting for possible social event venues
- Provide the Internet connectivity to the meeting venue
- Provide technical equipment for the workshops
- Provide two volunteers one day before the meeting and throughout the duration of the event itself.
Many attendees travelling from abroad will need to obtain travel visas. In order to obtain this they will need an official invitation letter to attend the MENOG Meeting.
- Being the local representative for the meeting, our Host is expected to give support in issuing visa invitation letters.
Traditionally, the Host is offered first option to sponsor the evening social event, or if preferred, another social event during the Meeting.
MENOG Host Benefits
- Excellent corporate visibility to the MENOG Community
- Host name mentioned in all local and international press releases
- Announced as Meeting Host with corporate logo display
- on the MENOG website,
- in all printed meeting material,
- at the event registration desk and in all meeting rooms
- in the delegate pack.
- Hosts banner displayed in the venue (Banner should not be larger that 1m x 2m)
- Allowance to distribute promotional gifts to event delegates
- Facility to organise a promotional activity or price draw during the meeting
Please feel free to contact us for more details about specific requirements and technical details.